Tuesday 17 April 2012

The Things I will do for a free ride........

Well I've had an eventful few weeks.  Went to Plymouth over Easter for a short break, had a great time as always and returned back to work after the Easter Break.  That's when it all went wrong.  I had a massive rush of pain which resulted in me almost collapsing in the works car park!.  To cut a long storey short I ended up going by ambulance into hospital with suspected stomach ulcers and am awaiting a scan to confirm the doctors suspicion of gall stones.  Coupled with my frozen shoulder, tinnitus and Meniers I really do feel a wreck at the moment !!
To pass the time I have been reading (unfortunately the shoulder has put pay to any craft work or knitting!).


I'm sure it will all pan out OK soon, but I get very impatient and want to get better NOW ! Meanwhile I think I should get back to taking a few pictures and catching up with all the lovely blogs and ideas waiting to be discovered in blog land.
Love to all, keep well
Jayne x

6 comments:

  1. Oooh you poor thing. (((Hugs))) Blogland is a great place to be for cheering yourself up a little. I hope you are on the mend real soon and feeling better, back to your crafty self :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First oerson I know who has tinnitus. What do you do for it? I think I have it because I am always hearing a buzzing in my ears and the husband doesn't hear it. Last time I was at the dr's and he said, "Anything else?" I forgot, because the room was not real quiet and it didnt bother me like it does at night when it is quiet. But, next visit, it will be rbought up.

    Now, get that body better . . . you want a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, Unfortunately my Dr's have said there is nothing they can do for it. It might be worth checking with your Dr. though as it is sometimes caused by a blockage in the ear. I have found caffine tends to bring it on more fierce though and if I am tired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Inthesky,
    Thanks for your kind wishes and hugs, much appreciated this morning as I am finding it hard to get motivated. I think another cup of tea and a few bickies might help! Have a gread weekend
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jayne, poor you, you sound to be having a right time of things. Thanks for the comments on my Anne Burrow piece. I've sent a link from your crochet blog to a friend of mine Natasja King of Crochetime. Someone you might like to have a peek at as well as Natasja is Teeny Weeny Design blogspot her work is wonderful.
    While you are catching up on your reading how about joining in with WOYWW - what's on your work desk Wednesday blog (you can see the link from mine). It's a great chance to see what everybody is working or not working on. It's just a good chance for a nosey.
    Hope you are on the mend soon.
    Best wishes
    Lynn
    One I Made Earlier Today

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I hope you will visit often!

    ReplyDelete