Tuesday 21 February 2012

My Bucket List.........................

Well, it's about time I started my bucket list. I'm not getting any younger and we just don't know what's around the corner.  I think I will make it flexible and add to rather than have a fixed number of things I want to do.  So here's the first few


1. Travel over Millau Bridge Massif Central

The Millau bridge over the River Tarn in the Massif Central mountains is more than 300m (984ft) high – taller even than the Eiffel Tower. With its concrete and steel pillars soaring high above the morning fog in the Tarn Valley, the construction makes a spectacular sight. Construction began in October 2001 and was intended to take three years, but dragged even longer because of weather conditions. The bridge was built by Eiffage, the same company that built the Eiffel Tower. Taken from The most beautiful in the World

2. Visit the Taj Mahal

3. Read the next Kate Mosse Novel (Out in September 2012).  I was so excited when I found it listed on Shelfari just to discover it hadn't been published yet.

4. Make an acceptable bakewell tart.  My last few attempts have been poor.  Thank goodness for custard.

5.  Get some chickens 

6.  Go back and re-visit Rome

7.   Visit the Dordogne

8.  Spend a night at the Jamaica Inn Bodmin.

9.  Travel in my caravan through Austria, Switzerland and the
     Amalfi Coast.

10. Start learning more Italian 

11.  Vastly improve my French

12.  Spend a weekend at a French cookery school

13. Learn Yoga

As I am not superstiitious I will stop at 13 for now.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment